Thursday, January 15, 2009

Health Baked: An Introduction

A recent surge of blogging on the part of my friends has inspired me to start keeping a blog. And I think I have finally found a really good premise, which has gotten me even more fired up to write.

Anyone who knows me knows that I am most conversant in 1 of 3 areas. In no particular order, those areas are animals (odd facts and figures as well as a need to say “Awwww!” about every critter that crosses my path), Food (eating, cooking, baking), and health (current events, pharmaceutical rants, and a general passion for researching health-related concepts/conditions). My blog will focus on 1) My health musings and 2) My foodie musings.

With that decided, I bid you good health and good eating. More to come soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment